1. The right of admission is reserved.
2. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
3. Availability of tickets is not guaranteed. A limited number of each ticket type has been issued. Licensed capacity is finite.
4. Seats in Block A in the Family Stand have a partially restricted view.
5. Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance. There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation.
6. Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
7. Strictly no dogs.
8. Glass is not allowed in the Stadium. No alcohol is to be taken-in (or out) of the licensed areas. Please treat the Stadium as you would a pub - you wouldn’t take your own drinks to the pub, and wouldn’t take your drinks away with you. You will only be allowed to bring in sealed bottles of water. There are no facilities for picnics.
9. Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns are allowed in the Stadium.
10. Those who are, or whom appear to be under 18 will not be served alcohol or allowed to consume alcohol, and will be refused entry if they appear to be under the influence of alcohol upon arrival.
11. Under 5's will be admitted free of charge when accompanied by a ticket holding adult.
12. Yellowfest will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
13. By entering the Stadium you give your consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the audience. This may be used for promotional activity.
14. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
15. Terms and conditions are prepared with your safety in mind.
16. Thank you in advance for helping to make Yellowfest a safe, fun and magical event.