Torquay United fans can let the travel club take the strain when it comes to travel to away fixtures.
The travel club is arranged by Torquay United fans Mark Shepherd and Graham Riley. You can contact them for details on upcoming travel details and join them on Facebook here.
If you haven’t travelled with the travel club before, then there is a small registration fee upon your first journey.
Contact: Graham Riley 075685 64555 or Mark Shepherd 07787 716089.
Slough Town FC Vs Torquay United | 18/08/18 | 3pm KO
Prices and times:
Newton Abbot 08:30
“Together We’re United”
Adult (18-64) – £13
Concession (65+) – £9
Student (16-17, Student) – £5
Child (5-15) – £3 (12 year old and under must be accompanied by an Adult)
Infant (0-4) – Free
- Matchday programmes – £2
- Turnstiles open at 13:30 – two turnstiles in operation, Turnstile 4 and Turnstile 1.
- No segregation to be enforced
- No ATMs on site – however major credit and debit cards are accepted at the turnstiles, club shop and main bar in the West Stand.
- No smoking or vaping inside Arbour Park – supporters wishing to smoke can have their hand stamped at of the exit gates by a steward to enable readmission
- Consumption of alcohol is to be restricted to two dedicated areas – the first floor bar in the main stand (West Stand) and an outdoor bar within the ground.
- We will be serving hot and cold drinks from the first floor bar area in the West Stand and the Club Room, which is on the ground floor of the West Stand.
- The ground is a short 10-15 minute walk from Slough town centre and the train and bus stations.
- Parking at Arbour Park and Lynch Hill Enterprise Academy next door is free, but severely limited (post code for both is SL2 5AY). We would strongly encourage supporters to car-share or travel by public transport where possible. If driving, we would recommend parking in one of the car parks nearer the town centre.If parking in residential areas, please be respectful to our neighbours – keep noise to a minimum, and do not litter. When parking, do not block entranceways and driveways, and do not park dangerously, including on blind corners.
- Directions to Arbour Park are available here: http://www.sloughtownfc.net/how-to-find-us
• A map showing nearby public car parks is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9nC0MruyclrWlA1WWNmbWt4SXM